We are asking people from the community to submit something we can share – a short story, a photo or photo story, a playlist, a music video a drawing, a video, a memory about your amazing family, siblings, kids, friendship group, logical / chosen families, relationships, pets, home, wedding – whatever it may be – and we are aiming to share one thing a day to fill the internet and social media channels with positive stories of Queer love.
It can be something really short and simple, or something longer and more detailed. It can be something that already exists or something you create for the project. Most importantly, it is about sharing what is important and valued by you.
We’re excited to get submissions from a wide spectrum of people, especially:
- People of colour
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People with disabilities
- Anyone who feels they are underrepresented in the LGBTIQA+ community
Tips for content sharing:
- Images are best sent as hi-res JPEGs or PNGs.
- Video can be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo – just send us the link. You can also use Dropbox or Google Drive to share a video with us.
- You can share a Soundcloud or Spotify playlist with us using their share functions.
- Send a Word or Pages document for written work.
- Whatever you send, just provide first names and any details you would like to include (eg a title) or let us know if you would like to submit anonymously.
Send us an email with your submission or any questions!